Thursday, December 3, 2009

#best09 restaurant moment...

Wow! Well I blew Gwen Bell's The Best of 2009 Blog Challenge on day 2!! I guess because I already blogged about my best restaurant moment already, or maybe because this is a good opportunity to prove that no matter what your goals are, don't give up on them just because you blow it one day.

So...here is my original blog titled "grateful" http://visualgirlhometherapy.blogspot.com/2009/07/grateful.html For the record, I had the same meal with a good friend of mine later in the month - we both did, actually. We originally went to another local restaurant, but they were having a private function - go figure. Same deliciousness & equally good company. Thanks S. and Yay!! Arm's Reach!

Now off to today's blog topic!

respect. reclaim. revitalize. your space.
Visual Girl

No comments: