Visual Girl will be. At the St. Andrews United Church (1044 St. Georges Street, North Vancouver - 2 blks south of Lions Gate Hospital) this Sunday, January 4th, from 9-11am, that is.
She will be involved in the first annual "New Year Resolution Challenge" This FREE workshop will begin with a demonstration and optional participation of a beginner bootcamp by primary hostess, Louise Green, Fitness Professional and founder of www.bodyexchange.ca
Next, the following guest speakers will cover the top five New Year's resolutions:
1. lose weight - Louise Green, Fitness Professional www.bodyexchange.ca
2. get healthy - Birgitta Hellman, chef & author of "Taste This....Healthy Organic Cooking"
3. get organized - Kerith Paterson, Trained Professional Organizer www.visualgirl.ca
4. quit smoking - Pauline Deane RN - how she finally kicked her 40-year habit
5. finding meaning in life - Helga Grout, relationship and life coach www.sandboxlifecoaching.ca
The event is meant to help you go beyond January 20th (the date most resolutions fall to the wayside) and ACHIEVE what is truly important to you in your life.
If you are looking to make some changes, this is the place to be! Drop by for some early morning inspiration!
St. Andrews Church, Sunday, January 4th, 9:00am - 11:00am.
To register, email: email@example.com