Tuesday, December 1, 2009

#best09 trip...

Not a trip in the traditional sense, but somewhere in my "back yard"... I love my trips to Room 6. www.room6.com And how fitting, as I discovered Gwen Bell (who is hosting this whole Best of 2009 Challenge in the first place) on Room 6's twitter. I constantly lose myself (in a good way) in all the glorious eye candy Megan fills her store with. Function meets beauty? This store's got it. Local designers? Iconic stuff? Got it. Friendly service? You guessed it! The boutique's tagline is "special things for nice people", so right off, I am filled with niceness, simply because I am there!

respect. reclaim. revitalize. your space. - Visual Girl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I friggin' LOVE Room 6. I can't believe how sweet that store is. Shh, don't tell. But it's my "Store of the Year" for 2009.